I am pleased to relay to you that Ricky Williams, of Miami Dolphins fame, has signed with the Canadian Footbal League's Toronto Argonauts. In Canada not only do we have an unlegislated but practical decriminalization of small amounts of marijuana we also take in any player who has been suspended for marijuana use as our own!
5 comments:
This post redeems you from your two previous sports keener posts.
Ricky Williams in Canada! It's too perfect. I may even have to follow the CFL now. There are so many jokes that can be made...
Unfortunately, I just read that he is going to be drug-tested 10 times a month! That kind of ruins the whole thing. Canada should enact some kind of civil rights law or something. It's like going to a strip club but having to wear a blindfold!
My sport's keener posts? What about your sports keener email exchanges that I have let slide?
My emails never sound keen!
Argos versus JJ's Ti-Cats next Friday!
What do you mean, your emails define keen.
Post a Comment