1.01.2011

Risen

It has been almost two years since I last posted, that's what a butt load of work and two kids does to you. 2009 was a write off from a reading perspetive, I didn't read a lot and what little I read was absurdly bad. 2010 was a little better, I read about 25 books, some junk and some gems. I was never on it enough to post my reviews though. Motivated by Olman's 73 books (nice job), Meezly's high quality reviews, Mount Benson's steady output, and, most importantly, by the fact that I have finished two books already, I am banking on a good year! Posts will be coming soon, it's good to be back. Happy new year.

4 comments:

OlmanFeelyus said...

All right! Great to see you back in the game. Let's kick some ass in 2011.

meezly said...

Like the new look too!

Jason L said...

Nice to see you back. Excellent design - very fresh!

Kate W. Ladell said...

Better late than never! This is my motto. I look forward to catching up on your reviews (after I've finished posting the 10 or so that I still have to write for 2010!).