11.29.2008

Passwords

In the past few weeks I have had a couple of people ask me or make comments about my blog. I would rather not give these people a window into my life, as a result I will soon switch this blog to a password protected site. If you'd like to continue to have access to the blog then leave a comment saying as much and include your email address. This will really help improve my readership!

8 comments:

OlmanFeelyus said...

Who were these people? Sex perverts?

OlmanFeelyus said...

Are you doing this because Lantzvillager refuses to leave comments?

Jason L said...

Er, if you look back you will see I comment on almost all the reviews Milhouse.

Buzby said...

Lantzvillager: It doesn't count if you batch process your comments and comment on old posts and new posts in one day. We need consistent involvement from you.

Olman: These are the same people who say stuff like, "I google-d you and saw...." Since when is it appropriate behavior to Google people? I mean before Google would be people say, "I ran a background check on you or I went to the police station to look up your record...?" My rule is that if it wasn't appropriate before the internet it isn't appropriate now.

WeSailFurther said...

I'm in, if you'll have me.

We simply must get a beer together.

opinion be damned said...

Personally, I like googling people. It's like diddling them but, like, remotely. Break down the barriers, information wants to be free, once more into the breach! Si, se puede.

WeSailFurther said...

Right, ObD, then get a blog and a real profile.

loser.

opinion be damned said...

Right, right -- a blog and a membership with the Union of Pataphysicists. Otherwise how will anyone know we exist? This is the only way. It must be. Make everyone show their ID cards at the door. Fake names of course. Links to nowhere. The me and the not-me, the aliases and the cartoon alter egos, speak into the Darth Vaderophone so your voice will be disguised, but feel free to hurl curses.

Congrats on the engagement.