3.16.2008

I Am Back!

I took a long break from reading and blogging.  I was just getting bored of it all and couldn't find anything to keep me motivated.  Then, earlier this year, I picked up a Patricia Highsmith book.  I chose it because the Ripley series are always an easy and entertaining read and are good to get you back in the game.  It did the trick.  I ploughed through it.  Then I turned to a Maigret mystery for the same reason and I killed it and now I am onto a couple of new books that I am enjoying.  I will blog about all of these in the next few days.  Right now, you should just be happy that I am back.

3 comments:

Jason L said...

Ecstatic! Welcome back to the game.

WeSailFurther said...

excellent.

OlmanFeelyus said...

I am happy! Welcome back. I'm psyched to read your reviews above.