Just look at her. You know that she has been torturing people. I would like to go on record to say that I believe that the US is running secret torture camps, they are breaking at least the spirit of international law with their rendition programs and they have killed numerous prisoners by torturing them to death.
This practice and by association this government goes against everything that was good about America and everything that America was founded upon.
All Americans should hang their heads in shame and in sorrow for this is the darkest day of US government in living memory.

3 comments:
She really is scary. There was this idiot on the SJGames Fora who was going on about how hot she was!! In terms of political awareness and the relationship between what the voters perceive and what is reality, America and Zaire are not so far off.
I occasionally wonder how it is that these people who are so "smart" are able to justify their behavior. They must really believe it.
Of course there are black camps - in the 00's you just have to say something doesn't exist on TV and, poof!, it was never there.
I just heard her on the radio and it is infuriating! I can't believe her refusal to answer the question coupled with the defense that whatever the U.S. does its actions have to be viewed with the factor that it is only trying to protect itself. The most powerful nation on earth and far and away the whiniest.
Post a Comment