9.29.2005

The Reprehensibles Part I

From the congressmen who are suggesting that we cut Medicaid or NPR funding to pay for the expected rebuilding costs of hurricanes Katrina and Rita, to the Louisiana delegation who is so corrupt you would think that we were in Somalia, to the press who are just hyping things and are failing to report the facts. They are all disgusting and their behavior is reprehensible.

I have read and heard a lot of things these past couple of weeks. I will catalog them in a number of posts to this blog.


Post 1

Brown, the former head of FEMA, was testifying before Congress this week. Regardless of his incompetence he, quite rightly in my opinion, laid some of the blame for the mess on LA's poor government and New Orleans idiot of a Mayor. William Jefferson, an LA congressman representing New Orleans, was extremely upset. But here is a guy who was last seen on TV commandeering a military vehicle in order to rescue suitcases from his home in a cordoned-off neighborhood.

What an ass!

3 comments:

OlmanFeelyus said...

Nice title! It'd be great to draw a picture with the Incredibles on it, but put the heads of all the retards "responsible" on the characters' bodies.

This is what most distresses me about this dying empire, the complete refusal to recognize the importance of efficiency and then to acknowledge that there was a lack of such. Ideological polarity is the excuse and distraction used to avoid actually having to say "oops, we screwed up. Sorry" Which is the first step in actually doing things correctly.

But America's time has come. They were awesome in WWII, but their culture of greed and unfettered growth can only survive for so long. New Orleans is just the beginning.

OlmanFeelyus said...

Did I mention that I hate Anderson Cooper?

Jason L said...

Cooper is almost as bad as that little prick, Carson Tucker.